All sites at Poe's Southfork Campground are RIVER FRONT SITES with FULL HOOK UP and includes FREE WIFI
$35 per night (including tax)
- Prices are based on a 2-person party
- Extra guests are $5/person (visitors must check in at the office)
- Children 16 & under are free
*Seasonal and monthly site rentals are available. Please contact us for prices & more information or call 540-636-6192*
All major credit cards, personal check, travelers check and cash accepted
A 3% charge will apply to debit/credit card purchases.
Campground Rules & Regulations
- Speed limit is 5mph throughout the campground
- Parents are responsible for the safety and actions of their children at all times. All children must be in the supervision of an adult at all times.
- All pets must be kept on a leash and cannot be a nuisance to other campers. Cleaning up after your pet is your responsibility.
- Trash cannot be left on campsites. Trash must be put in trash bags and placed in the trash trailer.
- You must keep your campsite area neat in appearance.
- Respect quiet time, which is from 9pm - 9am. No guests or visitors allowed during quiet time.
- No ATV riding allowed in the campground. No mini bikes, four wheelers, dirt bikes, etc.
- Visitors coming to see you must check in at the office and are your responsibility. They must follow all campground rules. There is a $5.00/day fee for each visitor and a limit to how long they may stay.
- Campfires are allowed only on lots having a fire ring. No bonfires allowed.
- Only one car per campsite. If you have more than one car, we will gladly show you to a parking area.
- Observe and obey all signs posted throughout the campground.
- Swimming, diving or fishing from the boat ramp is prohibited.
- Absolutely no washing of vehicles allowed.
- No guns or any types of weapons allowed on campground premises at any time.
- No fireworks allowed on property.
- All arrivals must check in no later than 30 minutes prior to sunset.
A warning will be issued to any campers not staying within the guidelines listed above. If you do not adhere to the warning then you will promptly be asked to vacate your site.
THE OWNER/MANAGEMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCIDENTS, INJURIES OR LOSS FROM ANY CAUSE.